Youth Emergency Community Support Services
In an on-going effort to achieve the outcomes of Youth ERCS, the program provides the following services:
- Assist the consumer with referral to necessary services and supports
- Teach the consumer daily living skills
- Prepare a Strength Based Assessment, Safety Plan and Individual Program Plan with the consumer
- Promote communication and collaboration between existing providers and family members
- Provide assistance with accessing medications
- Initiate/attend treatment team and discharge meetings
- Facilitate the completion or progress steps towards the goals outlined in the Individual Program Plan and Strength Based Assessment within 90 days
- Meet with consumer frequently in their chosen setting
- Promote consumer stabilization and recovery
- Enhance the quality of life of the persons served
- Reduce symptoms or needs and build resilience
- Restore and/or improve functioning
- Support the integration and transition of the persons served into the community.
- Coordination with supportive family/legal guardians.